( Monday 5 November 2018)
TOPIC: “TALITHA CUMI”
(Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 5 November 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Mark 5:35-42
MEMORY VERSE: “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” – Matthew 28:18
A damsel is a young woman of noble birth. Damsel in our Fire Scripture represents something precious to you. It represents something you cherish so much; something you cannot do without. The truth is that, just as you are interested in the ‘damsel’, so is God, (who is interested in it because He wants you to fulfill your destiny with it) and the devil whose plan is to stop you. A dead situation in one’s life is when a precious thing is afflicted or killed. For example, your health (organs, blood, bones, womb, brain), ministry, bank account, certificate, destiny, marriage, husband, wife and so on, can be dead or afflicted.
A woman once met us and revealed that none of her four beautiful and well-educated daughters was married, and the youngest as at that time was 38 years old. This was interpreted to mean that as far as those children were concerned, their marriage opportunities were dead. It was later discovered that their mother’s rival (A second wife) was responsible for their predicament. Today, we have so many people in similar bondage. Some people’s destinies are dead; some academic prosperity is dead; some businesses that used to flourish are dead. I pray that anything that is dead in your life shall receive restoration today, in Jesus’ name.
“Talitha cumi” means “Damsel arise”. To arise is to break through the power of impossibility or limitation. It means to stand up, to come forth, to awake, to sit-up and to come alive. Examples of these abound in the Scriptures where Jesus demonstrated the power of God to raise the dead to life again, as in Luke 7: 14-15 (A widow’s son), John 5:8 (the impotent man) and John 11:4 (Lazarus). Similarly, Peter and John demonstrated the power of God at the Beautiful Gate, where the dead legs came alive and arose (Acts 3:6) and the dead Tabitha, in Acts 9:40 had no choice than to come forth. Beloved, whatever the devil has killed in your life, that is giving you sleepless nights and making life difficult for you shall arise, in Jesus’ name. The power of God shall be released to destroy every situation in your life. Rise up and declare, “Talitha cumi” to resurrect activities in your life.
DISCOURAGEMENT IS A DISTRACTION THAT MAKES YOU SEE YOUR PROBLEMS BIGGER THAN THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD.
Every dead situation in your life is receiving newness of life.
1. Every power ordained to make me rise today and fall tomorrow, die, in Jesus’ name.
2. Every strongman assigned against my progress and success, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every dead situation in my life, my career, my business and family, resurrect by fire, in Jesus’ name.
4. O Lord my Father, reveal the secret behind my problems to me, in Jesus’ name.
5. Deep pit of darkness swallowing my virtues, vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every good thing the enemy has destroyed in my life, by the authority in the name of Jesus, “Talitha cumi”, in the name of Jesus.
7. Wind of the most High God, carry me from stagnation to the fulfilment of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Please, Don’t forget to share this: