TOPIC: The Bread of Life (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Monday, 2 July 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 6:31-35
MEMORY VERSE: “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” –
Jesus said to the unbelieving people whom He had fed previously that He was the Bread from heaven . He made a sharp difference between the bread (manna) which their forefathers ate in the wilderness and the true bread from heaven. Jesus explained that He is the Bread from heaven and anyone that comes to Him shall never hunger or thirst. Though the people in the Fire Scripture wanted the bread Jesus talked about, they were not ready to believe in Him and come after Him. This is the true picture of the so called believers of today; they want the gift but not the giver. Many who attend our services love the prayers, miracles and testimonies but they are not ready to live a life of holiness inside out and surrender their lives to Jesus. They are miracle collectors and not heaven seekers.
A lady who was having terrible attacks was invited by her friend to our services. On getting to the entrance point, she hissed at the usher and made a U-turn. She went away with her load of trouble which she could have rolled over to Jesus if she had obeyed the simple instruction.
Bread is symbolic in the context in which it is used in the Fire Scripture. When you come to Jesus and surrender your life to Him, He will in turn give to you the Bread of Life which will last you till eternity.
You will not hunger and thirst but you have everything sufficient for you to live here on earth and make heaven. Jesus is the Bread that supplies other needs. Take a careful look at Philippians 4:19, it says, God will supply all your need not needs. Though human beings have many needs, however, the Holy Spirit puts it in the singular form, because only one need will suffice and that one need is Jesus! With Jesus in your life, occupying the first position, all other things shall be taken care of. Let Jesus be your bread of life today.
The gift cannot be greater than the giver.
You shall not lack any good thing.
1. My Father, and my God, give me the Bread of Life so that I thirst no more, in the name of Jesus.
2. My Father and my God, give me the Bread of life so that I hunger no more, in the name of Jesus.
3. Bread from heaven, Jesus Christ, feed me till I want no more, in the name of Jesus.
4. Thank You Lord for Your daily mercies in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord Jesus, take my life and let it be consecrated to You alone, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, Your well of supply in my life will never run dry, in the name of Jesus
7. Any counterfeit bread I have consumed before, come out, in the name of Jesus.