TOPIC: The Root Of The Problem (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Sunday, 8 July 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Luke 7:12-15
MEMORY VERSE: “Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.” -Psalms 5:2
This is a pathetic story of a woman who had lost her husband and is now going to bury her only son. When Jesus met the undertakers, he did something that we need to take note of. He touched the coffin before speaking a word to the dead man. In other word, Jesus had to deal with the spiritual coffin that was taking lives in the family. Many are praying today, dealing with the surface of their problems. Beloved, have you discovered the root of that problem? Have you asked the Lord?
It could be your name (Jabez). May be your family worshipped a particular deity or have a particular weakness or addiction. It is time you deal with such problems before they spread their tentacles. The enemy killed the ‘present’ of the woman, her covering which was her husband and since no one challenged the enemy he proceeded to kill her ‘future’, her son. But for the divine intervention of the author of life, Jesus Christ, her son would have been buried and she could have followed after in the chain of death attack. Are you going through a chain reaction attack from the enemy, or have you noticed an abnormality in some members of your household? Remember our slogan in MFM is “stop them before they stop you.” Call on the God that is strong and mighty. Be violent with the enemy that wants to destroy you. Do spiritual warfare.
There is hope because the Bible says, “For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, it will sprout again a and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root therefore wax old in the earth, and its stump dies in the earth and the stock therefore die in the ground; Yet, through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant” (Job 14:7-9). Draw strength from the word of God (Christ) and fight violently. No matter how far the enemy has gone in tormenting your life, you are taking over your possession, in Jesus’ name.
BLESSINGS OR CURSES HAVE ROOTS.
Let the root of the chain-like problem in your life die now.
1. The power that wants me to lose my present joy, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. The power that wants me to weep over my future, your end is now, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I soak my present and future in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
4. Blood of Jesus, speak deliverance to my foundation, in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord Jesus, touch the root of this problem (mention it), let it die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every evil seed in my life, family, business, in Jesus’ name.
7. Powers attacking my full scale laughter, die, in the name of Jesus.