TOPIC: Dry Bones Shall Rise Again (II) (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Wednesday, 11 July 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Ezekiel 37: 8-14
MEMORY VERSE: “For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.” – Job 14:7
We establish the fact that Our God is the God of Restoration but we do have our roles to play. It is important for those who desire to enjoy restoration like Prophet Ezekiel to listen to the Commander, God Almighty. A lifestyle of obedience to the command of God will position you for restoration. Partial obedience is also disobedience and can at best yield only partial restoration.
Another key to enjoying full scale restoration is positive confession. You must declare life over every situation of your life. Your confession must be wholesome and carry a positive potential for attracting your desired restoration.
Your confession must be such that frustrates the plan of darkness over your life. Conscious and deliberate positive confessions have a way of ushering destinies into desired blessings. A healthy and active relationship with God is also essential for restoration. Causing dry bones to rise again only comes by a divine act and God is not committed to revive the celebration of unbelievers or part-time Christians. You must ensure you do all in your power to keep your relationship with God intact by first surrendering your life totally to Jesus and by being committed to a lifestyle of holiness. Lastly, you must keep believing and trusting in God’s ability alone. As you allow these simple guides to function strongly in your life, your restoration will be undeniable, in the precious name of Jesus.
TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, SO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD.
From this day, recover all that the enemy has stolen from you.
1. Powers commanding dryness on my destiny, be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Power to walk before the Lord perfectly and to hear Him always, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I fire back every arrow of the wasters, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and revive my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
5. Declare it 21 times; I will shine again, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every good that the enemy has summoned out of my life, return by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Oil of restoration, rest upon my life, in the name of Jesus.