Open Heavens for teens today by Pastor E.A Adeboye 9 October 2019 – PRETEND CHRISTIAN?
TOPIC: PRETEND CHRISTIAN?
Open Heavens for Teens 9
Memorise: This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. Matthew 15:8
Read: 1 Corinthians 5:6-11
6. Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
7. Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
8. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
9. I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10. Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: ISAIAH 41-42, COLOSSIANS 1 Open Heavens for Teens daily devotional October 2019
Hymnal: sing Hymn 7
You May Also like: Teens Open Heaven — The Internet and you by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Open Heavens for Teens 9 October 2019
To pretend means to act like what you are not. It also means to live a double standard life. In other words, when you are with people who know you, you act differently, but when you are not with them, your true colour comes out.
A pretend Christian is a fellow who loves a completely different life in school from the one he lives at home. A pretend Christian gets into University and moves away from the Christian values that were his lifestyle at home, then gets back home and begins to act like a Christian again.
Teens Open Heavens 9 October 2019
If you are not bold enough to wear the clothes you wear in School at home before your parents; then you are living a life of pretence.
You May Also like: Teens Open Heaven — Turning A Victim by Pastor E. A Adeboye
A pretend Christian is not bold enough to stand for anything; he is neither hot nor cold. As far as God is concerned, a pretend Christian is an unbeliever and had no place in heaven. If you have been living a double standard life, you better repent now.
You May Also like: Open heaven for Teens — True happiness
Don’t wait for God to spew you out, repent today.
You May Also like: Teens Open Heaven — Impact by Pastor E. A Adeboye
Open Heavens for Teens 9 October 2019
Hymnal for Open Heaven for teens today,
Hymn 7 from open Heavens Devotional hymns
1. I am Thine 0 Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!
4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
You may also like: Open Heavens for Teens — How To Pray
Please fill the form below and tick “get notified by mail” to get notified on every post to your mail. You can also save (bookmark) this site. Don’t forget to share with your friends and families on social media so they can be blessed and be blessings to others. God bless you
Rccg Open Heaven for Teens 9 October 2019 Daily Devotional for Teen’s guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.