RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Monday 10th February 2020
DAY 31: INTEGRITY IN GOVERNANCE
TEXT: Prov 29:2, 11:10
1. Let us thank God for the current leaders we have in our nations.
2. Father grant unto our leaders in government supernatural guidance to discharge their duties in your fear with justice and integrity in Jesus name. Prov 11:3
3. Let us pray that our leaders shall not go in the path of perverseness in Jesus name
4. Let us pray that all in the position of authority to serve with good and clear conscience. 1Pet 3:16
5. Father, help all our leaders to do what is right and acceptable for the progress of the governed in Jesus name. Prov 21:3
6. Let us pray that our leaders will not be bias in the utilization of resources available to the nation. 2Cor 8:21
7. Father, let your fear rule and reign in the heart of every leader in our nation in Jesus name. Joh 14:6
8. Father, show our leaders the way to follow that will bring about development in our nation in Jesus name. Prov 4:25-27
9. Let us pray for all our armed forces that they perform their duties with clear conscience so that they may be honourable in the eyes of the citizenry. Heb 13:18
10. Father, let all our leaders’ dealings be with human face in Jesus name. Luk 6:31
11. Father, preserve our leaders as they serve the nation with integrity in Jesus name. Psa 41:11-12
12. Let us pray that our leaders will allow for honest and godly counsel. Phi 4:8
Father, keep our leaders safe as they go about serving the nation in Jesus name. Isa 26:7