RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Tuesday 11th February 2020
DAY 32: INTEGRITY IN BUSINESS
Text: Gen 41:56:
1. Let us pray we will be found faithful in our daily occupation and business. 2Sam 22:26
2. Let us pray that in our business and employment we will serve God in obedience.
3. Let us pray for ourselves that we shall not be found wanting of nothing as representatives of God in the market place. Job 2:3
4. Let us pray against every form of temptation that may arise to discredit us in the
workplace in Jesus name. Psa 25:19-21
5. Let us pray that we shall remain standing for Jesus in our workplace even when no
one is looking at us. Psa 26:1-4
6. Let us pray that the Lord will use us and our business as a model for the world because we will not do business as the world is known to do it. Psa 26:9-12
7. Let us pray that He will grant us grace to withstand in the workplace so that we can see Him in glory. Psa 41:11-12
8. Let us pray to God to give us the character that will make us win souls in the marketplace. Psa 101:2.
9. Let us pray that we will learn to trust and obey your every
command in our workplaces joyfully. Psa 119:1
10. Let us pray that the Lord will grant to us wisdom, knowledge and understanding to rule and reign in the marketplaces. Prov 2:6-8
11. Let us pray that Lord will guide our path as we discharge our business with a heart of integrity. Prov 10:9
12. Father, help us not to be dishonest in our workplace, but guide us to be an example of good businessmen and women in Jesus name. Prov 11:3
13. Let us pray that as we show good example in the workplace, we will influence generations. Prov 20:7
14. Father, give me strength to pray every day for the success of my business in the name of Jesus.
15. Let us pray that we shall not be greedy of gain and that we will remain content with our God giving profit. Prov 28:6