RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Saturday 11th Jan 2020
DAY 1: QUALITY AND INTENSIVE PRAISE
TEXT: Psa 116. Praise is an expression of respect and gratitude. It is an act of worship. given praise to God, it can be by singing or joyful noise from gladness of heart. Psa 100:1
Our God, we praise you because you are gracious God in Jesus name. Psa. 116
1. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name
of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30
2. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9
3. We praise you for you are a merciful God in the name of Jesus.
2 Sam 24:14.
4. Lord I praise you for your grace that saved us in the name of Jesus. Eph. 2:8
5. We praise you for creating us in Christ Jesus unto good works in Jesus name.
6. We praise you the only one that forgives sin in Jesus name. Psa 103:3
7. We praise you the redeemer of life in the name of Jesus.
8. We praise you Lord for you are great in Jesus name Psa 104:1
9. God the father, we bless your name because you are wise and powerful, we will praise you forever and ever in Jesus name. Dan 2:20.
10. Almighty father God, we will sing and praise you for you are the only one who can rescue the oppressed from the power of evil in the name of Jesus Jer. 20: 3
11. Thank you, Lord, for how great you are, we will proclaim and tell of the wonderful things you have done in the name of Jesus Psa 75:1
12. Thank you for your glory and might power that cannot be surmounted in the name of Jesus 1Chro 16:28
13. Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift He gives us in his dear son Jesus Christ Eph 1:6
14. Lord God, we thank you for your salvation, we will sing to you and proclaim your loving kindness day after day in the name of Jesus 1Chro 6:23