RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Friday 14th February 2020
DAY 35: PRAYER AGAINST POVERTY
Text: Prov.10:15, 20:13.
Poverty is the state of being poor, it exists when people lacks idea and the means to satisfy their basic needs, poverty can be a curse and it’s a torment, so you need to pray it out of your life.
1. Bless the name of the Lord for the salvation of your soul.
2. Thank God for the gift of life, for it is only the living that can praise God, Psa 115:17
3. Thank God for daily provision for your life and family.
4. Thank God for satisfying your mouth with good things, Psa 103:5
5. Thank God for supplying all your need according to his riches in glory, Phil.4:19.
6. Thank God for becoming poor for you to be rich, 2Cor 8:9
7. Father, arise and scatter every enemy that is sponsoring poverty in my life in Jesus name, Psa 68:1,
8. Father, by your mercy, remove from me and my family every garment of poverty in
Jesus name, Zec 3:3-4,
9. Father, by your mercy, visit my foundation and uproot every seed of poverty planted
by the enemies in Jesus name, Mat.15:13
10. Father, by your mercy, destroy every altar of poverty the enemies have raised against my life in Jesus name. Judg 6:25
11. Father, by your mercy, cast out every spirit of poverty in my life in Jesus name. Deut. 8:18
12. Father redeem me with your blood from every curse of poverty in Jesus name, Gal.3:13-14,
13. Father, arise and destroy every evil pipe that is draining away my prosperity in Jesus name.
14. Father by your mercy, deliver me from financial enslavement in Jesus name,
15. Father by your mercy, restore to me my financial glory that the enemies have stolen from me in Jesus name, Joe.2:25.