RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Monday 13th Jan 2020
DAY 3: THANKSGIVING (DADDY AND MUMMY G.O.)
TEXT: Psa 32: We are
encouraged to always pray for our leaders.
1. Father God we thank you for Daddy G.O., the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and Mummy G.O. in Jesus name Psa.34:1-3
2. Oh Lord, we thank you for your protection over them Isa.41:10
3. Lord, thank you because you are fighting every battle of their lives. Exo.14:14
4. Lord God almighty, we thank you for giving them victory in every area of their life. 1Jn 5:6
5. Gracious Lord, we thank you for prospering your work in their hands Psa 68, 118:19
6. Father Lord, thank you because you will complete the work you have started in their
lives in Jesus name Phi 1:6
7. Thank you Lord, for answering their prayers and may you continue to always answer their prayers in Jesus name I Kgs 8:28
8. Father Lord, we thank you that all you have released into their hands will never be taken away by the enemies and they will end strong in the name of Jesus. John 6:37
9. Thank you for chosen them, please continue to be their God in the name of Jesus. Psa 33:12
10. Lord, we thank you for long life and prosperity for daddy and mummy G.O, in Jesus name. Psa 91:16