RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Tuesday 14th Jan 2020
DAY 4: THANKSGIVING FOR INDIVIDUALS
TEXT: Isa 60:18.
1. Thank you Lord, for the salvation of my soul.
2. Thank you father, for the miracle of sleeping and waking every day. Psa 35:23
3. Thank you Lord, for I am wonderfully and fearfully made.
4. Thank you Lord, for making all the members of my family for your signs and wonders. Isa 8:18
5. Father, I thank you because I will not die but live to declare the works of your hands in my Country (name your country) and all over the world in Jesus name. Psa 118:17
6. Father, I thank you for keeping every member of my family alive in Jesus name. Eccl 9:4
7. Father I thank you for divine protection and provision, in Jesus name. Gen 47:12
8. Father I thank you for divine visitation, in Jesus name. Job 10:12
9. Father I thank you for divine healing, in Jesus name. Job 10:12
10. Father, I thank you for divine connection, in Jesus name.
11. Father, I thank you for delivering me from the hands of devourers
in Jesus name. Mal 3:11
12. Father, I thank you for always granting me and my family journey
mercies, in Jesus name. Psa 121: 8
13. Thank you because of your mercies and love towards me and my family in Jesus name Psa 138:1-2
14. Thank you because I know you will open unto me the gate of your
abundance, I will enter and continue to give you thanks Psa 118:19, 68:19
15. Thank you for giving me overflowing blessing and anointing my
head with oil Psa 23:5