RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Saturday 15th February 2020
DAY 36: SPIRITUAL MATURITY IN FAMILIES
Family is a social unit of two or more persons related by blood, marriage or adoption God is the originator of the family Enemies are working tirelessly to make sure families are not at peace with God. Let us arise and pray for our families.
1. Bless the name of the Lord for the salvation of your soul.
2. Thank God for the gift of life, for it is only the living that can praise God, Psa 115:17.
3. Thank God for His daily watch over you and your family, Psa 121:3-4.
4. Thank God for satisfying your family with good things, Psa 103:5
5. Thank God for supplying all the needs of your family according to his riches in glory, Phil.4:19
6. Father, by your mercy let your spirit of unity reign in my family in Jesus name, Psa 133:1-3
7. Father by your mercy break every yoke of disunity and misunderstanding from my
family in Jesus name, Isa 10:27
8. Father, by your mercy don’t let your presence depart from my family in Jesus name,
9. Father, by your mercy, break every chain of affliction in my family in Jesus name. Nah.1:9
10. Father, by your mercy dismantle and destroy every generational satanic altar
inherited both from my maternal and paternal sides in Jesus name, Jud 6:25
11. Father, by your mercy, let power to make wealth release to my family in Jesus name, Deut.8:18.
12. Father, by your mercy send unusual help to me and my family in Jesus name.
13. Let us pray that wherever evil will manifest this year, we and our family members will not be there in Jesus name.
14. Father, arise and frustrate anyone, any power that is making life difficult for me and my family to live in Jesus name.
15. Father, by your mercy, give me and my family members the grace to serve, love and fear you to the end in Jesus name, Jos.24:15.