RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Thursday 16th Jan 2020
DAY 6: PROPHECY 2020: PRAYER FOR FULFILLMENT PROPHECIES FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD
TEXT: Isa 9:2. Prophecy is a message inspired by God. At the beginning of this year 2020, God gave us prophecy through our Daddy, the General
Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God: for individual, the Church and the
Nations. Now for all children of God at large, and for the RCCG members in particular, this
is going to be a year of series of joy, series of victory. It is the year of series of battles
that our enemies will lose.
1. Let us thank God for the spirit of true prophecy in RCCG
2. Reflecting over the past events in our lives, Let us thank God for the fulfillments of
3. God says for every individual in RCCG, this is going to be a year of series of joy, series of victory, thank God for the victory ahead.
4. However Daddy GO warned, there is no victory without a fight. Pray that for every
RCCG member, we will not fear the battle for the Lord will truly be our light and our salvation. Psa 27:1
5. Father; grant us boldness to confront any giant that may rise against us. 1 Sam 17,
6. Father: grant us boldness to stand firm in faith against treat of any unseen enemies.
7. Since the battle is not ours, let us pray for the spirit of effective prayers and
intercessions. Psa 50:15
8. Pray for all RCCG members to receive power to live holy and be obedient dwelling
in the secret place of the Most High. Psa 91:1
9. Daddy says, there will be shout of joy this year; Let us pray for Joy to replace sorrow
in all our tabernacles. Psa 118:17
10. Father; in times of storm, let us always remember and hold on to your promises of help in time of trouble Psa 50:1
11. Father; whenever storm arises, let us always remember that the battle is the
Lord’s. 2 Chr 20:15
12. Father, give us the anointing and boldness of David to confront every Goliath
on our way throughout year 2020 and beyond, in Jesus name.
13. Father; help me in my devotion, to draw nearer unto you day after day in
14. Father; no matter the storms that may come my way, give me strength never
to faint in time of adversity.
15. Father; we thank you because you always hear our prayers every time we call
upon your name.