RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Friday 17th Jan 2020
DAY 7: PROPHECY 2020: PRAYER FOR GOD’S MERCY ON THE INTERNATIONAL
“This year unless we pray very hard”, the prophecy declares, “the earth is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion. Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt; the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant. There will also be change of government all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.”
1. Let us begin to pray against impeding natural disasters.
2. No doubt sin has become order of the day and even institutionalized in many
nations. Father let there be turnaround from wickedness unto righteousness in nations in Jesus name Psa 7:9
3. Father let the light of salvation shine brightest thorough the preaching of the gospel Isa 9:2
4. Father; turns the heart of men and women away from evil to embrace good deeds in righteousness. Acts 10:38
5. Read Acts 2: 17-21. The scriptures is being fulfilled in our time; let’s pray the father
of mercy, to save His children from the scourge of these convulsions
6. In the midst of this coming darkness; God is ever faithful to answer whenever we call on Him. Let’s pray that faith will be alive in men to call upon God in trouble. Psa 50:15
7. These are perilous time; let’s pray that God will distinguish his children distinctly to proof His wonder to the dying world in Jesus name. Mal 3:18
8. Father. In the midst of darkness, let your light shines brighter for deliverance of
those in darkness to relocate into thy marvelous light 1 Pet 2:9
9. The gods of Baal failed in the day of need. Father let the power of false gods begin to fail their followers in all nations 1 Kings 18:28-29
10. We are required to pray hard, to avert unpleasant situation. Father revive the PRAYER live of your church to stand in gap in order to save the dying world Luk 18;1
11. Father, hear us whenever we call. Joh 14:14
12. Father, You are the Desire of all nation, in your shaken let wickedness and all forms of ungodliness be uprooted. Hag. 2:5-7
13. Father, Open the eyes of saints to see the futility of the prosperity of the wicked. Don’t let their feet slip away. Psa 73:17