RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Saturday 18th Jan 2020
DAY 8: FEAR OF GOD IN THE CHURCH
TEXT: Psa 34:9
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103:1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Father, let the spirit of the fear of God come upon your Church worldwide in Jesus
name. Job 28:28
4. Father, acquaints your Church with the knowledge of your judgments in Jesus
name. Psa. 19:9
5. Father, lead your Church in the path of righteousness in the name of Jesus. Psa 19:9
6. Father, plant your word in the heart of all our brethren in RCCG worldwide in Jesus
name. Psa 19:8
7. Father, give us the grace to embrace wisdom & divine instruction in the name of
8. Father, grant unto your Church wisdom and understanding of your word in Jesus name. Prov.8:1
9. Father, grant your Church strong confidence in Jesus name. Prov. 14:26-27
10. Father, help your Church to walk in your ways in Jesus name.
11. Father, the grace for your Church to serve you in spirit and truth
let it be released in Jesus name. Deut.10:12
12. Father, grant us victories over all the enemies of progress in
your Church in Jesus name. Josh.4:24
13. Father, forgive your Church in any way we have sin against you
in Jesus name. Psa 130:4
14. Father, redeemed our soul from all our iniquities and clean our
heart in Jesus name. Psa 130:8
15. Father, create a new heart in us and renew your right Spirit
within us, Psa 51:10