RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Sunday 19th Jan 2020
DAY 9: PRAYERS ON THE REDEMPTION CAMP KM 46, LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESS
Father, we thank you for the great vision You have given to our fathers of faith in RCCG.
2. Father; we are grateful for the foresight and the guidance to locate and acquire land at Kilometer 46 lagos-Ibadan express way
3. Father we thank You for programmes and Evangelical activities that are initiated
and operating on the camp ground since inception.
4. Father, we thank You for progress in the works of the auditoriums hosting the
monthly Holy Ghost Services from the first, second, third and now to 3×3 Km.
5. Father; we thank you for the vessels used in providing resources for the
development of the camp infrastructures
6. Father we thank you for exponential growth these steps has brought to RCCG
7. Father; we thank You for as many that have legally acquired land and invested in properties in the camp.
8. Father; we thank You that we are going higher day by day, growing bigger every day and the camp becoming a beautiful place to dwell in.
9. Now Father; whosoever has illegality decided to hinder your plan by forcefully taking lands which You have purchased for yourself; we commit them into your hands.
10. Father; we know it is impossible for any man to successfully steal from You,
Please in Your own way, restore back into your Church what the enemy has stolen.
11. Father; Give those who are behind these plots a repentant heart with willingness and power to restitute their ways
12. Dear heavenly Father; save us from any acts that will lead us to hell, no matter the earthly gain involved.