RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Monday 20th Jan 2020
DAY 10: PRAYERS FOR PEACE AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN OUR NATIONS
TEXT: Prov 29:16. According to the prophecy, we are witnesses of the reality of Nations rising
up against nations, troubles and killings in almost all the Continents of the world. In the
midst of these turbulences, we need to pray for those in authority to walk in the fear God and do His will.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul.
3. We confess and repent of all the sins of (Put your country) and leaders. 2 Chro 7:14
4. Father, we pray for your peace to reign in all our Nations, all over the world, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let those who cause conflicts all over the world repent and seeks peace, in
Jesus name. 1 Tim 2:2.
6. Father please raise peace loving people and nations to work against conflicts,
aggressions in the world , in Jesus name.
7. Father; clothe our leaders in all nations with your fear and wisdom in Jesus’ name.
Prov 15:33, 9:10
8. Father; deliver all our leaders from every form of deafness and
blindness in Jesus’ name. Matt 15:14
9. Father; please uproot every plant you have not planted in
(Put your country) in Jesus’ name. Matt 15:13
10. Father, introduce yourself to our leaders as the one that rules in the affairs of men and let them bow before you as Nebuchadnezzar did in Jesus’
name. Dan 4:36-37
11. Father, deliver our leaders from committing abominable acts so
that (Put your country) will be established in righteousness. Prov 16:12
12. We declare that Jesus is Lord over (Put your country) in Jesus’ name.
13. Father, raise Godly leaders like David, Samuel, Joseph and Daniel for us in (Put your country) to manage our resources and revive our economy in Jesus’ name.