RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Tuesday 21st Jan 2020
DAY 11: PRAYER FOR SPIRIT OF OBEDIENCE
TEXT: Jer 10:24, Psa 38:1
1. Praise and worship God for Who He is. Isa 44:6
2. Let us thank God for His marvelous works on the earth. Psa 40:5
3. Let us thank God for His mercy and goodness in our life and family. Psa 23:6
4. Let us thank God for His goodness and mercy in His church.
5. Let us thank God for the Bible, the written word of God which is the manual for our
soul. 2Tim 3:15-17
6. Let us thank God for divine guidelines and instructions for our well-being which are
contained in the bible for us to obey. 2Tim 2:16
7. Father, be merciful unto us for all our acts of disobedience
8. Father, please give us a willing heart to obey your command to go and win souls
9. Father, teach us to number our days so that we may rightly apply our heart to your wisdom. Psa 90:12
10. Father, do not give up on us, but deal with us according to your
mercy and compassion. Jer 10:24
11. Father, direct our paths to fulfill your counsel so that we can eat
the goods of this land(Put your country). Isa 1:19
12. Father, please speak to us in the language we can always
understand so that we can know exactly what you want us to do.
13. Father, Guide our heart right, to discern the voice of strangers and not to obey them. John 10: 3-5