RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Wednesday 22nd Jan 2020
DAY 12: SANCTITY OF THE RCCG ALTAR
Text 1 Pet 5:2-4
1. Father we thank you for the great and mighty works that have been wrought over the years through the preaching of the gospel on all RCCG Altars globally.
2. Father we thank you for answers to our prayers on the altar whenever we call
3. We thank you father, for your promise in the prophesy that “This year, You will answer our prayers”
4. We ask for your mercy Oh Lord where we have desecrated your Altar through our careless, sinful habits. Heb 4;16
5. Father; Many wolves in sheep clothing has crept into the fold, please father expose them in Jesus name Jud 1:4
6. Expose and dispose as many Hirelings and wolves who are still ministering on your Altars in RCCG this year. Joh 10;12
7. Father; these are agents of the devil against church growth mandate, please uproot them and their supporters, no matter how connected they may be.
8. Many members have been injured in one way or the other, Father please heals the wounds of the wounded among us.
9. Father; some has even left, please bring them back to the fold so that they will not go astray and fall into strange hands.
10. Father; many are in RCCG for their self gain, with the mission to steal from the Altar, as You did in Jerusalem, come and sanitize our sanctuary. Joh 2:15
11. Father; let there be manifestations of signs and wonders in our Parishes all
over so that many will believe and be saved.
12. Father; please encourage all our members who have been discouraged through the activities of the hireling ministers.
13. Father, give such ministers who are stealing from the Altar a second chance for them to repent of their sins and come to You in penitence
14. Father; because You have promise to answer all our prayers, Please make RCCG House of Prayers. Inspire us to pray more this year.