RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Sunday 23rd February 2020
DAY 44: GLOBAL INSURGENCES
TEXT: Psalms 91:1- end
Part of the recent strategy of Satan to achieve the purpose of sending many to hell is through different insurgent groups that emanated in different part of the world, through oppression, they will cause many to sin against God and some of those they eventually killed never had the privilege to repent of their sins. We should understand that insurgency is beyond politics and religion and we need to pray for divine intervention.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions that has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Let thank God for His spirit that watches over the whole earth.
5. Let thank God for maintaining peace in most part of the world. Psa 100:5
6. Father, expose and frustrate all the powers sponsoring insurgent groups anywhere in the world. Isa 44:25
7. Lord encamp round your people and the innocent ones against insurgent groups all
nations Psa 125:2
8. We counter the spirit of insurgency in all nations in Jesus name.
9. Jesus, you are the prince of peace; let your peace flow like a river all nations of the world Jhn 14:27
10. Father, terminate the wickedness of insurgent groups in all nations in Jesus
11. Father have mercy on as many as will repent and save them from eternal damnation. Jhn 3:16
12. Lord, let the spirit of confusion destroy the unity among them in Jesus name
13. Father, relegate anyone using public office for evil in Jesus name.
14. Father rescue our youths from this deadly mission in Jesus name.
15. Father, let there be supernatural restoration of all insurgent groups have destroyed. Jer 32:44
16. Father, let there be no insurgent attack in our land this year in Jesus.