RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Monday 24th February 2020
DAY 45: PRAYER FOR ALL SOUL WINNING OUTREACHES GLOBALLY
Let-go-a-fishing is another name for major crusades that takes place during major international events to win souls to the kingdom of God. It is expected to hold in all nations by members of this church. Many souls have been won through this crusade in the past.
1. Let sing praises to God and worship His holy name. Psa 145:21
2. Kindly thank God for the salvation of your soul.
3. Give praises to God for the souls saved in the past Go-a-fishing. Psa 106:47
4. Thank God for establishing those won into the kingdom in the past Go-a-fishing
5. Father send faithful labourers to all our parishes for the harvests in all nations. Matt
6. We arrest every power In all location that has been holding the unbelievers captive in Jesus name. Eph 4:18
7. Let’s command the blindfold on the understanding of the unbeliever to roll away now in Jesus Name.
8. Let us pray that the Spirit of God will gather all that are ordained to be saved in this
crusade at right crusade point in Jesus Name. Matt 22:10
9. Father let there be great manifestation of the power of God at each crusade ground.
10. Let’s prayer for healing, deliverance and miracles that will convince the unbelievers and edify the body of Christ. Acts 19:11
11. Father let there be bumper harvest of souls at every location in all nations in Jesus name. Acts 5:14
12. Let us pray that the usual momentum that greets our lets go a fishing programme in the early days will return. Acts 4:32
13. Let us pray for committed and faithful workers, who are willing to sacrifice by giving themselves wholly for the work of the kingdom. 2 Tim 2:2
14. Father let every soul that will be saved be established in your kingdom forever in Jesus name.
15. Father, release a fresh spirit to follow up to the church, that the church will not rest until all the converts are established in Christ. Isa 62:1