RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Wednesday 26th February 2020
DAY 47: FRUIT OF INTEGRITY
Integrity is matching words with action. Your words are
powerful; they are covering upon you like a garment. It presents you as “responsible” or “Irresponsible” before God and man. Those who knows the value of integrity prefer to be
swift in hearing but slow in speaking Jam 1:19 unfortunately many ministers, workers and members lacks value for integrity in their ministry, family and secular affairs.
1. Praise and worship our God for Who He is. Isa 44:6
2. Praise and worship our God for the creation power of heavens, the earth and
everything therein. Psa 148:5
3. Let us praise God for His marvelous works on the earth. Psa 40:5
4. Let us thank God for His mercy and goodness in our life and family. Psa 23:6
5. Let us thank God for His goodness and mercy in His church and your nation. Psa
6. Have you borrowed anything with a promise to pay back at a certain time and yet to pay back after the deadline? God describe you as a wicked person. Psa 37:21.
Pray for mercy, and go and pay back what you borrow
7. Read Matt 7: 20. Are you a minister, workers or member of the church, that what you says, what you teach or preach to others, are not a match for the life you life, it means your words are vain words. You need to repent. Ask God for mercy and restoration.
8. Father; remove every filthy garment that Satan has put on us as a result our words Zec 13:4
9. Dishonesty is a reason why many lacks integrity; Father, deliver your people from every acts of dishonesty
10. Father; touch my tongue with your coal of fire to always tell the truth. Isa 6:6
11. Gehazi and his generation became leprous as a result of covetousness and lies. O God, save your people from destructions as a result of doubled lifestyles. 2Kings 5:27
12. Father; please help our church leaders to be good examples of living by what
they say. Psa 15:4
13. Father; please help our political leaders to be good examples of living by what
14. Father; have mercy on our church leaders, where they have said “God said” whereas God has not said. Jer 23:21
15. Praise singing, sycophancies are major weapon devil uses to deceive and bring down many men of God; Father; give your people victory over lying spirit King 22:6