RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Thursday 6th February 2020
DAY 27: 2020 HOLY GHOST SERVICES
TEXT: Mark 16:17&20, Heb 2:4, Acts 4:30
The Holy Ghost Service is a monthly program in the RCCG that is held in the first Friday of every month. The one in March is always special because we gather together to appreciate God the birth of HOLY GHOST SERVICE.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for all the past Holy Ghost services in RCCG. Psa 107:1
2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for your mercy towards the success of all the past Holy Ghost services. Rom 9:14 & 15
3. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for sending your
word through our father in the Lord, daddy G.O during all the Holy Ghost services. Psa 138:2
4. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for all the past, Present and future testimony
from the Holy Ghost service. Rev 12:11
5. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for advancing the Holy Ghost service on a yearly basis. Psa 105:1
6. Father in the name of Jesus, let there be great turn around in healing and deliverance during this year Special Holy Ghost service. Joel 2:32
7. Father in the name of Jesus, let the fountain of breakthrough and favour break forth in this year Holy Ghost services. Psa 102:13
8. Father in the name of Jesus, make all the Holy Ghost services great. Jn 14:13-14,
9. Father in the name of Jesus, bring Gladness to the life of many that will attend this year Holy Ghost services. Joel 2:23
10. Father in the name of Jesus, let the gate of attendance and soul winning be lifted in all the Holy Ghost services this year. Prov 11:30.