RCCG 2020 FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS FOR 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING | 21 DAYS DRY FASTING
RCCG 50/21 days fasting and prayer Points 2020 by Pastor E A Adeboye
50 DAYS NORMAL FASTING FROM 11TH JANUARY — 29TH FEBRUARY 2020
21 DAYS DRY FASTING: FROM 11TH JANUARY — 31ST JANUARY 2020
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today January 2020 Daily Devotional
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.
As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in – the – Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.
And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.
Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.
On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
Saturday 8th February 2020
DAY 29: PRAYER FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE
TEXT: 1 Timothy 2:1-3.
For us to achieve good governance in our nation, we have the responsibility to pray for divine intervention in our government affairs.
1. Father, we thank you for the government of our country (Put your country)
2. We confess and repent of all the sins of (Put your country)ns and leaders. 2Chro 7:14
3. Father, clothe our leaders in this nation with your fear and wisdom in Jesus’ name. Prov 15:33, 9:10
4. Father, please uproot every plant you have not planted in (Put your country) in Jesus’ name. Matt 15:13
5. Oh Lord, let your will be done in (Put your country) as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10
6. Almighty God, please do something in this nation (Put your country) that will cause
men to believe that you the Most High rule in the kingdom of men in Jesus’ name. Dan 4:17
7. Oh God, turn the hearts of our rulers to do only your will in this nation in Jesus’ name. Prov 21:1
8. We declare that Jesus is Lord over (Put your country) in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, let the mountain of the house of the Lord govern every other mountain in Jesus’ name. Isa 2:2
10. Father, give us the grace to enforce your will on earth as you have given unto us the kingdom of the earth. Matt 6:10
11. Father, raise leaders who will preserve our nations in Jesus’ name.