Rccg November 2020 fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E.A Adeboye for Friday 6 November 2020: Day 4
FRIDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2020
Rccg 30 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E. A Adeboye November 2020
THIRTY (30) DAYS PRAYER GUIDE TOWARDS
THE REALISATION OF A NEW NIGERIA
The following are some guidelines and prayer points that will be helpful during the period of fasting from Tuesday 3rd November to Wednesday 2nd December, 2020
declared by our father in the Lord; The General Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye. These prayer points are not exhaustive, take time daily to give God quality praise and thanksgiving with your other requests. We are to recite the Daily Prophetic prayers after each day session. May you be blessed in Jesus name
DAY 4: FRIDAY 6TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: RIGHTEOUSNESS, COURAGE AND BOLDNESS FOR THE CHURCH
BIBLE TEXT: PROVERB 28:1
More than ever before in our nation’s history, we are in a time when the church in Nigeria is being intimidated and threatened for preaching the gospel. Let us look up to God as the early Christians did
1. Father: We thank you for been our help in ages past and our hope for the years to come.
2. Father we will never and ever be ungrateful to you for your kindness in answers to our prayers.
3. We plead for mercy, in all areas of our short comings and trespasses as a church. Let the blood of Jesus avail for us in Jesus name
4. Father; we are tired of the valley, revive and take your church in Nigeria to the mountain top. Hos 6:1-3
5. We receive afresh upon your church in Nigeria spirit of love, power and of sound mind 2 Tim 1:7
You May Also like: Open Heaven — The Good News
6. Father, establish your church in righteousness that we may not be
intimidated by the enemy. Prov 28:1
7. The disciples of old were forbidding from preaching the gospel, but they overcame. Father; deliver us from every forms of harassment. Acts 4:18
8. Father give your church the courage to speak and declare the testimony of Jesus without fear Acts 4:20
9. Father; in the face of threat from terrorists, kidnappers, and ritualists, let your Church begin to wax stronger and progress in Jesus name
10. Father put an end to the reign of terror in Nigeria
Rccg November 2020 fasting and prayer Points for November 2020
11. Father; deliver all those in the captivity of terrorists by fire in Jesus name
12.Father; Cause a revival in your church, to love righteousness and hate iniquity. 1 Tim 6:11
13.Father pour thy grace and blessings upon us, and make your church farer above the world Psa 45:2
14.O most mighty Father. repositions your church in the place of power to show forth your glory and majesty. Ps. 45:3
15.Father let your church ride in prosperity because of truth, meekness and righteousness. Ps. 45:4
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today November 2020 Daily Devotional
16.Father Let the enemy of your Church in Nigeria be subdued Ps. 45:5
17.In unity there is strength. Father let there be unity amongst different denominations and churches in Nigeria
18.Father; In the current wave of persecutions of the church in Nigeria, let all things work together for church growth in Jesus name. Acts 11:19
19.Father; let as many Christians that terrorism has scattered away from their domain be gathered and restored in Jesus name.
20.Father; restore those whose homes have been destroyed who are now in IDPs camps.