Rccg November 2020 fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E.A Adeboye for Friday 7 November 2020: Day 5
SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2020
Rccg 30 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E. A Adeboye November 2020
THIRTY (30) DAYS PRAYER GUIDE TOWARDS
THE REALISATION OF A NEW NIGERIA
The following are some guidelines and prayer points that will be helpful during the period of fasting from Tuesday 3rd November to Wednesday 2nd December, 2020
declared by our father in the Lord; The General Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye. These prayer points are not exhaustive, take time daily to give God quality praise and thanksgiving with your other requests. We are to recite the Daily Prophetic prayers after each day session. May you be blessed in Jesus name
DAY 5: SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FOR NIGERIA.
TEXT(S): ISAIAH 49:24-26. EXODUS 1:11-15
It was sin that led man into captivity of the devil, 1. John 3:8, Only Jesus can set a nation free, John 8:36. As we pray for Nigeria, Jesus will set our nation free in Jesus mighty name.
1. Father, we thank you for your mercy that endure for ever, Psalms 136:1
2. Father, we thank you for all powers belong to you, Mathew 28:18,
3. Father, we thank you for your blood that was shed for our Redemption, Galatians 3:13.
4. Father, thank you for your mercies that brought about the creation of Nigeria to fulfil divine destiny of greatness. James 2:13.
5. Father arrest, cut to piece that serpent in the wilderness that has been released all over the nation to swallow progress and a new beginning. Exo. 7:12.
You May Also like: Open Heaven — The Good News
6. Father anyone that has vowed to bury righteousness in Nigeria disgrace and blot them out of this nation in your own way. Prov. 14:34.
7. Father any force anywhere that have hijack peace and good governance
in Nigeria command them to fail and fall woefully. Luk. 10.18.
8. Let us plead for mercy for the killings and reckless wastages of human lives going on in Nigeria without culprits and without justice
9. Let us plead the blood of Jesus for the cleansing of the land of Nigeria
10. O God we destroy every altars of witchcraft thirsty and demanding for blood in Nigeria. Isa 10:27
Rccg November 2020 fasting and prayer Points for November 2020
11. Many are still in the prisons of the kidnappers; Father; Arise and set the captives free.
12. Father, we thank you for our time of deliverance has come, psalm
13. Father, arise and deliver Nigeria from satanic captivity Isaiah 49:24-26
14. Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus deliver Nigeria from all bondages. Rev. 12:11.
15. Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus cancel every satanic covenant
16. Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus deliver and separate Nigeria
from every evil alliance and association
You May Also like: Open Heaven for today November 2020 Daily Devotional
17. Father; destroy the mentality of quick money without work in Nigeria.
18. Father expose the hideouts of all kidnappers and ritual killers in Nigeria
19. Father; as many that are behind the shedding of innocent blood in anyway, bring them to judgment in Jesus name.
20. Father. Joblessness is a major challenge for our teeming youths, in your own way make a way for our youths to be gainfully engaged in Jesus name.