TOPIC: Marriage Or Mirage
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Genesis 2:21-25
MEMORY VERSE: “What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.” – Mark 10:9
Marriage is the legal relationship between a man and a woman as husband and wife. Marriage is part of the culture of the entire human race. It is an institution established by God (Genesis 2;18). Every culture expects much from marriage; they have customs that are well laid down to be followed. These customs which are meticulously followed are introduced to give the home a stable foundation to overcome challenges during marriage.
However, the rate of divorce in the world today is an indication that marriage has not achieved the purpose for which it was designed. Suffice it to say that the society at large, the church and even the Almighty God expect much from marriage. Today, most marriages are a mirage of the original plan of God.
In the book of the beginning (Genesis), God Himself instituted marriage in the Garden of Eden. The intention of God is that two believers have to come together in holy matrimony. That is, mature male and female who have agreed to live together for life according to biblical principles. They do not intend that the marriage should fail or lead to divorce except in a situation involving the death of one of the parties. They are also ready to contract their marriage in accordance with the legal demands, that is; the marriage ordinance.
Today, we do not see marriages as ordained by God instead we see mirages everywhere. Man has devised his own twisted forms of marriage, hence we have mirages and not marriages. If your marriage is experiencing a defect then return to the manufacturer (GOD) who will tell you where the missing links lie. Make up your mind to repair the broken bridges then pray for correction marriage. There is a second chance to make it right.
In marriage, both must be blind and dumb to satanic whispers.
Your marriage shall be paradise on earth.
1. Holy Ghost, visit my marriage and repair it, in the name of Jesus.
2. Termites destroying my marriage , catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. My marriage shall not be a mirage, in the name of Jesus.
4. Strangers in my marriage, your time is up, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers saying I will not enjoy my marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Strong man of my father’s house assigned against my marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Holy Ghost, I surrender my marriage to You, mend it, in the name of Jesus.